Registration for 2019
Updated Tuesday January 15, 2019 by Westview Youth Lacrosse.
If you're going to play lacrosse in 2019, you're in the right place!
SESSION & DIVISION INFO
- Important Dates
- Jan 26 and Feb 2: New Player Clinics at Indoor Goals -- More Info HERE
- Feb/Mar: Optional pre-season practices (dates/times TBD)
- Week of March 4: 1st Practices
- March 16: Grade 5-8 Girls' Jamboree
- April 6: 1st Games
- May 18: Last Games (3/4 Girls)
- June 1/2: Grade 5-8 Girls' end of season tournament
- June 8: All Boys Teams' end of season Jamboree
- Players will be placed on a grade-appropriate team (3/4, 5/6, or 7/8)
- Weekday practices and Saturday games; no practices/games during Memorial Day weekend or the week of Spring Break
- Each player will receive a team photo (8x10 includes both an individual & team pictures)
REGISTRATION DISCOUNTS / FEES:
- MULTIPLE PLAYERS: If you're registering more than one child, there is a $20 discount for each registration beyond the 1st, but it will only be applied if you register both children at the same time.
- EARLY BIRD: Register before February 1st and get $30 off. It's that simple!
- Grade 3-4 Fee: $90 ($60 w/ early bird)
- Grade 5-8 Fee: $140 ($110 w/ early bird)
Required equipment can be purchased online or at a local retailer like Dick's Sporting Goods (take an additional 20% off on the weekend of February 22-24 at the Hillsboro or Washington Square locations)
- You provide: Stick, protective lacrosse goggles, mouth guard
- We provide: Jerseys and a Skort (a hybrid skirt/short garment used in women's lacrosse and other sports)
- You provide: Stick, helmet, gloves, elbow pads, shoulder pads, athletic supporter/cup and mouth guard and Navy shorts
- We provide: Jerseys
STEP-BY-STEP REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS:
- VERIFY ATTENDANCE AREA
If you're sure your child is in Westview attendance area, move to step 3. Otherwise, double check the Boundary Information
- OBTAIN THPRD ID
If registering for the first time, you'll need a THPRD ID. Returning players skip to step 3.
- If you've registered for THPRD (but not for Westview Youth Lacrosse), look up your THPRD ID HERE
- Create a new THPRD ID HERE
- OBTAIN/RENEW US LACROSSE ID
You'll need to create or renew your child's US Lacrosse ID (except grades 1-2). All the info you need is HERE. Once obtained (or renewed) make a note of it and move on to step 4.
- REGISTER ON WESTVIEW YOUTH LACROSSE WEBSITE
Log in or create a new account at the Westview Youth Lacrosse Website and go through the steps as follows:
- CLICK Register to Play/Participate
- SELECT your child's name (or if it's your first time, "New Child"), then click "Register Now"
- FILL OUT THE FORM with your child's info if it's your first time
- SELECT SESSION (Wildcubs is only grades 1 and 2)
- SELECT DIVISION (if not automatically selected) and click "Register as Player"
- ENTER your child's US Lacrosse ID and hit "Save"
- COMPLETE THE FORM on the following page
- NEXT STEPS
That's it! You're on our mailing list and we will be in touch closer to the start of the season. In the meantime, feel free to email us with questions, comments, concerns at: registerWYL@gmail.com
- NOTE: If you're emailing with a technical issue regarding registration, especially if you think you're seeing something other than the information described above, sending a screenshot with your email will allow us to help you faster.
The deadline to request a refund of registration fees is March 1st. All refund requests must be made in writing (email) to the following address: registerWYL@gmail.com. No refunds will be made after this date. Refunds will be made by the club and NOT ONLINE. $30 US Lacrosse membership fee is non-refundable.
Volunteers (No lacrosse experience necessary!)
We're always looking for parents who want to get involved. Just let us know via email (registerWYL@gmail.com) and we'll be in touch!
2019 WESTVIEW YOUTH LACROSSE