Westview Boys Program
Updated Tuesday December 1, 2015 by Jay Coalson.
The Westview Boys Program provides players, grades Third through Eighth, the opportunity to learn and advance in the fast-paced and exciting sport of lacrosse. To better understand the excitement and appeal of youth lacrosse check out this video.
- Third and Fourth grade format is 8V8 (Eight players on one team, eight players on the other.)
- Fifth through eighth grade format is 10V10
- All players need a short stick however Fifth and Sixth grade select players and Seventh and Eighth grade Recreation and Select players may use a defensive long stick
- Equipment consists of a helmet, stick, shoulder pads, elbow pads, and gloves (equipment will be available to rent for the season). Rental equipment can be accessed through Lacrosse For All http://www.leaguelineup.com/welcome.asp?url=lacrosseforall
- Cleats are optional.
- Additionally, a Protective Cup and mouth guards are required.
A Saturday only Coed program is available for First and Second grades (see Westview WildCubs).
Remember as your player is preparing for the upcoming season there are few things better than wall ball to get them back into playing form. here is some information to help out with those wall ball workouts.